WHO IS MANDATORY TRAINING FOR?
All nurses and healthcare staff whether part time or full time or agency workers.
WHY DO NURSING AND HEALTHCARE STAFF NEED MANDATORY TRAINING?
Mandatory training is a requirement based upon the responsibility for nursing and healthcare staff to work in a safe manner. The training modules in the Mandatory Training Course are appropriate in depth to the level of understanding needed.
Our Mandatory Training Courses provide nurses and nursing staff with proven traditional classroom training, practical involvement and assessments. This enables nurses and healthcare staff to be compliant with their mandatory training requirements.
To enable nursing staff to meet their mandatory training requirements whether it is refresher training or as annual update.
Our Qualified Trainers hasve developed Mandatory Training to cover the statutory and mandatory content. Our Mandatory Training Course covers the following modules:
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and Safety at Work
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- Manual Handling – (Includes Practical Session)
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Our Mandatory Training Course is a minimum of 6 hours expert classroom training.
- All mandatory training modules are completed on the same day and a full one year certificate is issued to each delegate upon completion.
- All our mandatory training trainers are fully qualified