Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day) – Choose this first aid course if your organization is considered low risk (offices, shops etc) and you have less than 50 employees
First Aid at Work (3 Days) – Choose this first aid course if your organization is considered higher risk (typically manufacturing, workshops etc) or if you have more than 50 employees
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU NEED TRAINED?
Minimum x 2 per building so each Emergency First Aider can cover for each other if the other is on leave
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
To deal with an emergency in the workplace until the emergency services arrive .
- The role of the first aider
- First aid kits and equipment
- Preventing cross infection
- Recording accidents and near misses (incidents)
- Assessing the situations in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious / needs CPR / is choking / wounded or bleeding/ suffering from shock / has minor cuts, bruises or scalds .
- Our first aid training meets all the standards required for you to comply with Health and Safety (First aid) Regulations